12.25.2011

My Christmas Plugs

Dare I even touch on the fact that I haven't blogged in 9 months? Nah.  Long story short, I haven't had much to blog about and I haven't gotten around to it.  I'm hoping to get back into it in 2012, but that's only my intention, not a promise. :D


To be honest, the reason I'm blogging now is because my husband got me an amazing Christmas present, and I wanted to post pictures to my Pinterest account.  I figured I would pin them from my blog, and should I start blogging more regularly again, I could gain readers from Pinterest.


A while ago, I had told my husband how awesome it would be to get custom plugs made using star rubies.  I've always liked star gems; in fact, my engagement ring has a star ruby as the center gem instead of a diamond.  Not that I'm concerned about being fancy, but because of my gauged earlobes (7/16 gauge), I can no longer wear dangly earrings or regular posts, so I don't really have any "dressy" earrings.  That being the case, having some cool custom gauges to match my engagement ring (which I wear with my wedding band now) would be a great way to get dressy in my own style.


I had no idea that my husband has been planning this since August.  He won't tell me how much, but apparently he spent a pretty penny on them, too!  I was completely astounded by how much trouble he went through to give me the coolest Christmas gift ever!!


I could go on about how wonderful my husband is, but I'm sure what you're interested in is seeing pictures, so here they are!! (Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of the images.  I took the pictures with my phone.)






1 comment:

Auntie said...

Matthew was raised by the best! He is an awesome MAN. I am so proud of him! He did so good with the present, the question remains... how will he keep up the good work? Good luck with that M! you set a pretty high standard for yourself this time! Love you BOTH!- Auntie.