3.30.2011

One Less Lonely Glitter - Nicole by OPI


I really didn't think I was going to cave in to the Justin Bieber nail polish collection, but I happened to be at Walgreens and they caught my eye. And I'll admit, the colors were all pretty nice. Since they are still sort of pricey ($7.99 a bottle, I think), I only bought one - One Less Lonely Glitter. It has chunky, circular lilac glitter as well as regular lilac glitter in a sheer, medium purple base. This can be used by itself or over a solid base. In the picture, I used it over OPI matte Russian Navy. There's no reason for using a matte; it's just what I happened to have. I had swatched it over various colors, and I liked how it stood out against the darker colors. As for wear, it definitely seemed to chip quickly despite using a top coat. I'm not sure if that was due to the base polish or the glitter coat. The other downside is that chunky glitter is a pain to remove. All in all, I like the look of it enough that I'll continue to use it despite glitter being a pain. I don't have any other chunky glitter polishes, so I guess it's good that the one I do have is purple!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: