8.01.2010

LOTD: Sexy Smoky Gray



I did this look today and thought it turned out pretty well, so I thought I should share!  It's a basic smoky eye, and I used mainly MAC products.  Eyeshadows used were Smut, Copperplate, Cork and Vanilla, as well as Virgin (Urban Decay Naked Palette).  On the lips, I used the lip liner from MAC's To the Beach collection and the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, and on my cheeks I used Ripe Peach Blush Ombre.  I used false lashes from Ardell, number 45, I think.





Would anyone be interested in a tutorial for this look?  Leave a comment and let me know!!

4 comments:

aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aimee said...

crap... i got distracted in the middle of writing my comment and published it before i was done. haha! oops. ANYWAY... i really love this look! it doesn't look over the top and seems like it would almost work universally on different skin tones (especially the eyes). i'd love to see a tutorial! maybe i'll be able to use it for a hot date night with the hubs ;)

Unknown said...

Veeerrry pretty!
This look looks super elegant and classy on you!
<3!

Kbear11 said...

Hello!, I know I'm wayy late to this post but if you have filmed or written a tutorial to this look id love to see it! Great look by the way, I love it!